Here are some similar programs
- rejoystick - A GNU/Linux application written in C with the use
of SDL, Xtest and gtk. Jojsticken could might as well have been called rejoystick2 but that's not really
a cool name.
- qjoypad - A gui based qt-program for GNU/Linux that does what jojsticken does and more. The dependency issue with qt could be a problem (at the time I tested it couldn't compile on ubuntu because a qt package was broken)
- xjoypad - A console app for GNU/Linux. Worked out of the box for me but was buggy. Won't work with analog axes either. Though it's small and easy to understand so if you want to hack away on a "gamepad translator program" this is probably it.
- kbstick/qstick - A small program for GNU/Linux that (I think) does what jojsticken does but I thought it was messy to configure. However, the website encourage you not to use it.
- joyd - Well another program but messy to configure
- joy2key - Hmmm, forgot about it but a nice name.
- js2mouse - Control your mouse with your joystick.
Don't know why in Gods name you would want to do that but anyways...
- emelfm - A file manager for GNU/Linux that is really easy to tinker with.
Great to use with jojsticken (I do). My tip is to use bigger fonts and only one panel.